Thursday, October 18, 2012

I can do everything through him who give me strength

I can do everything through him who gives me strength Phillipians 4:13
I can do all things through CHRIST
this day of mine starts with this prayer
Thanking for what has been done, and ask for nothing but your LOVE and GRACE.
Lord I life your name above all else in LIFE
The things I do
The words I say
The people I see
The places I go to
Let your presence be in each of them
making a change and a difference
Lord I ask my TEARS to be transformed into HAPPINESS
let my pain and sorrow not be shown
Lord I ask for a new BEGINNING in you
not a shadow to the past but a reflection of who I will become
All honor and GLORY to you alone
I will PRAISE and bring PRAISE to your name where ever I go
Transforming one LIFE with your WORD.


IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment