Thursday, October 18, 2012

Who Am I With Christ?


WHO AM I WITH CHRIST?
I am somebody, with the knowledge that I would be no one if I walk alone. Christ has built me, gave me the confidence and courage to wake up each day acknowledging his presence with me. My mere existence is Who I am with Christ. With Christ I am his ambassador- II Corinthians 5:20- We are therefore Christ's ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us. We implore you on Christ's behalf: Be reconciled to God. We must therefore conduct ourselves in a manner both pleasing to God and Man, giving first and for most priority to CHRIST.
Knowing who you are in CHRIST will transform our nature, giving it a true meaning to LIFE. With Christ, the fruit of the Spirit in Galatians 5:22 would be automatically in us. Letting us Channel it in different situation. Love when need to, Joy because of Christ, Peace in troubled time, Patience in haste, Kindness, Goodness to the unfortunate, Faithfulness to God, Gentleness to the troubled and Self- Control from the world. This is Exactly who one would be in CHRIST. Let us not forget that without Christ, we ask ourselves the question of--- Who am I without CHRIST?
written by:Godly Praise

No comments:

Post a Comment