Thursday, October 18, 2012

NWC---NOTHING WITHOUT CHRIST


Psalm 32:8
"I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you and watch over you"

(Read the following as if  this is your own words.) 

I will Keep in mind that I am not on my own. Every small problem and trouble can be moved away with GOD's counsel. His wisdom and knowledge is far beyond my understanding. Knowing so, my Christ would simplify the words, making sure I come to his perspective. He will take hold of my Heart and mend it- giving me Peace. He will take hold of my Thoughts and fill them with knowledge, wisdom and understanding. All I have to do is Learn to follow. Follow not just anyone but CHRIST. The problems In my life that are BIG, will shrink down to a molecule because you watch over me. Your counsel will give me the courage and confidence. The boldness to say "NO" to the problem. NO U WONT TAKE CONTROL OF MY LIFE, NO YOU WONT DISRUPT MY FAMILY, NO YOU WILL NOT TEAR ME AWAY FROM GOD. I will let God Psalm 32:8 in my life.




No comments:

Post a Comment